Monday, May 7, 2012

Maddy's Dictionary



1)Please- just u please

2)Stand up- stand urself up

3)They may cry- cry pannuvaanga pa

4)Vinoth kumar- the vinoth kumar

5)Adithya- the adithya

6)I am geting married- i am used to get married

7)Maintain silence- keep the silence

8)I am happy- i am feeling guilty pa / guiltiness is gets available

9)Studying well- study in well pa

10)staff-incharge for the next class - incoming staff

11)Three of u- both of  u  three

12)Stub is absent here- absence of the stub is present here

13)Is ur name adithya?- the adithya, wats ur name?

14)1st three batches- the 1st batch, the 2nd batch n the 3rd batch

15)I am a strict person- i am the very stick person pa

16)Everyone can leave - All of you remaining members can leave

17)Give the attendance list - Representative, get to me the attendance list

18)Time's up - The Time is passed away

19)Don't take leave - Absentees, u c tht u don take leave

20)Either A or B - Either it may be of the A or either it may be of the B

21)Submit your Assigments before monday - All of you submit your assignments on monday, but monday doesnot include monday.

22)Tie up your paper - Just u please, apply some set of threads

23)Meet me in the deparment by 5pm - Just you please meet me in the department by the five O clock

24)I saw you arguing with College Security - I was able to see you doing the argument with the Higher Authorities


25)Do not talk in my class - I don't want the anybody to talk while I'm having my period


26)There is nothing - There is a nothing is there

No comments:

Post a Comment